This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Dec 01, 2020
Express is recruiting for 306A Certified PLUMBERS (3 Openings) for a permanent position for our client in London, ON! The ideal candidate must have a clean criminal record and clean drivers abstract.
Express Surveys all clients for compliance to ministry guidelines for Covid 19 safety protocols. Express wants to ensure the safety of all our workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- On-site problem diagnosis accurately estimate repair costs, fixed right the first time and continual value-added communication with the homeowner.
- Install, maintain and repair all types of piping systems, fixtures and other equipment used to distribute, supply or dispose of water or wastewater, including fixtures systems and appliances in residential buildings.
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors.
- Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings.
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges.
What’s in it for you?
- 5+ years working in the plumbing field.
- Must be certified Plumber.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position.
- Experience in Refrigeration, HVAC, Electricity, and Mechanics is an asset.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros.com
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $32.83 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5pm. Some shifting rotations of daytime and some Saturdays.
- Company Vehicle available.