Role Full-time Team Accountant (Public Accounting Experience Required)
Reports To Team Manager
Location Any of our 3 offices in Tillsonburg, Woodstock and Delhi, ON
Bossy Nagy Group is a growing, well-established Professional Services firm specializing in the provision of public accounting and business advisory services in Southwestern Ontario. We strive to provide our clients with nothing less than exceptional service, and each of our Team Members takes personal pride in helping our clients build better businesses.
BNG is seeking several conscientious, energetic and committed Team Accountants to join our team full-time effective immediately. The successful candidate will have or be working toward a CPA designation from the CGA stream. Non-designated Team Accountants will also be considered if they have considerable experience in public accounting.
A competitive compensation and benefits package will be offered. The position is full-time with an immediate start date (flexibility will be provided as warranted). The candidate may be assigned to any of our three locations in Tillsonburg, Delhi and Woodstock.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Reporting to a Team Manager, the Team Accountant is responsible for delivering a range of high-quality public accounting services to a variety of clients, on time and on budget. The incumbent will prepare files for Notice to Reader and Review Engagements, as assigned. The successful candidate will execute assigned duties independently and will be capable of preparing files of moderate complexity after a reasonable period of training. The Team Accountant contributes to the team to meet deadlines and meet our exacting client service standards.
Skills and Experience
- File preparation including corporate tax returns;
- Personal tax preparation;
- Communication with clients;
- Complete all compliance assignments in accordance with BNG’s and the CPAO’s standards and guidelines;
- Apply internal standards for quality, file preparation processes and client service for clients;
- Understand and abide by the accounting standards that are applicable to your role, as determined by the Team Manager
- Pursuing or holding a CPA designation (from the CGA stream) or experience in Public Accountancy
- Post-secondary education
- Caseware, Taxprep and Microsoft Office experience would be an asset for the successful candidate
- Strong analytical thinker
- High personal integrity and ethical standards
- Strong business acumen
- Problem-solving abilities
- Strong work ethic
- Superior communication skills
- Results-oriented mindset
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent team player
The “Core Duties” is a summary of the duties that are essential to this role and is not an exhaustive list. Bossy Nagy Group reserves the right to add or amend duties as necessary.
Please submit cover letter and resume to Marla Rice, Principal, at email@example.com.