This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Apr 29, 2022
Welcome to Cleanlist. We’re Canada’s leading customer data company.
Our solutions have been proven in the hands of leading brands like Loblaw, Government of Ontario, Proctor & Gamble, Canada Life, Sirius XM, and many others. They tell us we’re making a real contribution to their success and that we’re onto something big! We’ve also grown revenues, maintained profitability, and remained debt free; even during the Covid-19 pandemic.
But our growth has just begun.
Our mission now is to scale the business by expanding our penetration of our largest clients and focusing on more organizations in our Dream 100 that need better customer data solutions. That’s why we’re here today, looking for the absolute best Senior Account Manager we can find.
As Cleanlist’s Director of Partnerships you will have ownership and accountability for the revenue growth in Cleanlist’s largest partnership base including Canada Post, Environics, D&B, Equifax, and Experian. You will also have accountability to identify and develop new strategic partnerships that will deliver exceptional long-term growth. We expect this role to contribute significantly to our growth trajectory as we look to double our Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) in the next 18 months.
You will leverage your extensive knowledge and expertise in building and fostering business partners that will drive 2X growth and beyond for the company. Your experience selling data solutions will help you hit the ground running. The work here is not only to grow our existing relationships but to identify and recruit new strategic partners that will help us achieve our ambitious growth goals.
You will leverage your demonstrable capabilities in building partner sales plans and developing partner programs in order to foster the best relationships in concert with our partners and drive mutually beneficial business development goals.
A Day in the Life of our Director of Partnerships
After building your strategic partner plan, you will arrive each day in a clear execution mode. You will prospect, secure and grow new and existing partner relationships to ultimately deliver Go-To-Market (GTM) plans that will support partners in referring, reselling, or augmenting our products and services with theirs. You will dive deep into our partners’ businesses defining and delivering joint value propositions to win in near-term opportunities.
Your expertise in building and fostering strategic partnerships and your own relationships, automatically drive you to target senior level relationships with potential targets. Consistent superior performance will mean that you will deliver on monthly/quarterly/annual targets for bookings, pipeline and revenue.
Your intimate understanding that it takes a team to deliver 2X growth means you are regularly collaborating with product management, customer success, and other internal teams to build and deliver on your GTM plan, while syncing regularly with partners to ensure alignment.
What we’ll provide for you:
We want to inspire you; and we want you to inspire us. It’s really that simple. Everything else inside the company and about this role will probably change as the company grows.
To get us started, we’re prepared to offer you a highly leveraged sales compensation plan, an attractive base salary and benefit package, and a great working environment. We’re also open to candidates who prefer remote working arrangement. We need good talent and we’re prepared to pay for it. But we know you can get that from a lot of companies.
What we can offer you that’s rare is the chance to join a dynamic winning team, to work directly with the company founder and senior staff, to learn a ton of cool stuff, and to really make a difference in the company, for our clients, and your career. We’re not locked into old, lethargic ways of doing things. Instead, we want you to bring us the best approaches, the best technology, and the best thinking to build something new and fresh that we can all be proud of.
We spend too much time working to just earn a salary. As part of the Cleanlist team, we want this role to turn into an adventure that you’ll look back on as one of the most rewarding experiences of your career.
Other Objectives about the role:
To be successful, you’ll require these skills and experiences:
- Quickly assess partner industry, client needs, identify business gaps and opportunities to effectively position Cleanlist’s value propositions and capabilities.
- Identify Partners’ internal decision makers and establish Executive Credibility
- Build, deliver and execute your Partner Strategy and Plan
- Identify potential new growth opportunities or products/services that can be offered to our Partner Channel and work with Cleanlist’s product management and executive teams to bring these to market
- Consistent and accurate reflection of your pipeline and activities in our CRM
- Successfully identify and work with sales & marketing colleagues to employ sales tools and overcome client objections and barriers
To thrive in our company culture, here are some other attributes we value:
- You have crushed your quotas in the past 5 years with SaaS / data companies
- You bring exceptional and proven skills in Partner or Channel sales
- You have demonstrated skills in developing Partner term sheets and have successfully negotiated Partner agreements
- Demonstrable skills in developing and executing Partner Programs (joint planning, value proposition development, customer targeting, training)
- You are a master at sales pipeline management and forecasting
- University degree in business or science
- You want to make a difference. You want to be challenged. You want to be free to innovate, exercise your talent, and learn.
- You like to work in a small but fast-growing environment, where your contribution matters and you can grow and be rewarded as the company succeeds.
- You love working with the latest software and technology, thrive on change, and are excited about the future.
- You love to learn, grow, solve difficult problems, and help customers and the company succeed.
If Cleanlist and this role sounds like it’s your calling, we want to hear from you soon! Although resumes are great, we really like to hear from applicants willing to invest a little time and tell us in your cover letter why this role interests you and why you’re the best candidate to fill it. It’s also helpful to share your salary expectations and availability to start.
Note: We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. Cleanlist.ca is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We’re also committed to accommodating persons with disabilities.