This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jan 08, 2021
3M is seeking a Regulatory Affairs Associate for its Product Regulatory team located in London, ON or remotely in the GTA (Milton). The successful candidate plays an integral role in product development and launch while ensuring 3M products across these market segments are compliant with Canadian regulations.
To set you up for success in this role from Day 1, 3M requires (at minimum) the following qualifications
- Assessment of compliance with Canadian regulatory requirements including the Consumer Packaging and Labelling Act
- Assessment of product life cycle management
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders regarding product compliance matters, product launches and management of change
- Compliance assurance activity for existing and new products
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- 5 years of experience with Canadian consumer product regulations
- Post-secondary education in science or related field
- Critical decision making and troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Strategic mindset and effective collaboration skills
Travel: In this role, you will be required to travel less than 5% of the time, which may involve overnight stays. A valid driver’s license is required.
Relocation: Not offered
What We Offer:
- Degree in Toxicology or Biology
- Experience with SAP
- Knowledge of 3M Businesses and Products
- Strong Excel and data analytic skills
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan, RSP plan, Stock Purchase Plan, Incentive Plan, and Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Paid time off over the winter holidays
- Health & Wellness subsidies
- Individual Development Plan and Tuition Reimbursement Program
APPLY HERE: Regulatory Affairs
3M Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We work to reflect the diversity of our global customers, suppliers and channel partners, and build on each individual employee’s abilities.
At 3M, we know that inclusion is the key to unlocking the power of our diversity. An inclusive culture is one that supports and appreciates differences, and provides fair and equal opportunities for everyone. It’s a place where people realize they are respected for their whole and unique selves, and that they belong. Inclusion leads to engagement, which in turn fosters the collaboration, creativity and innovation that drive long-term growth – for 3M as well as for our people and our teams.