||Nov 04, 2021
Part-time Digital Marketing Coordinator (MAC 40262)
Reputation and Brand Management
Location: London, Ontario
Employment Group: Support
Hours: Up to 24 hours per week.
Pay Details: $25.52 per hour
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Working at Fanshawe College
In support of a healthy campus to learn, live and work, Fanshawe College moved the majority of our Academic, Support and Administrative operations online to curb the spread of COVID-19. Today, the majority of these services continue to be delivered remotely, however as public health guidelines allow for more in-person services, Fanshawe College has begun welcoming our community back for on-campus activities.
As an employee of Fanshawe College you may be required to work on-campus, remotely, or a combination thereof. Confirmation of your work location will be clarified with you upon hire, and may be subject to change based on the duties required of your position.
Fanshawe College strongly believes the key to maintaining a healthy campus and community, and to protect each other, is to adhere to all public health guidelines, including vaccination.
As of November 5, 2021, Fanshawe College requires all students, staff, and visitors to all campuses to be fully vaccinated in order to attend the campus in-person.
For those individuals that medically cannot be vaccinated, please advise us when contacted for an interview and arrangements can be made to participate virtually.
Note: This is a part-time temporary position (up to 24 hours per week) until July 1, 2022.
Duties: Coordinate, develop and execute digital content marketing plans for both paid and organic promotion of the College, targeting various audiences, to increase awareness, drive conversions and generate/nurture leads. Under the direction of the Senior Marketing Manager, the incumbent will collaborate with marketing, communications, CRM and creative staff, as well as other stakeholders across the organization. The ideal candidate has excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, understands the basics of paid and organic digital marketing techniques, is data-driven, and has a passion for marketing.
Other Duties Include:
- Coordinate and execute digital marketing plans for various audiences, examples include a digital content marketing plan, lead generation campaigns, or lead nurture campaigns
- Collate and conduct industry research, benchmarking, competitive scans for planning purposes
- Assist with website audit, keyword research and updating webpages based on SEO recommendations in our Drupal CMS
- Create or collaborate with other teams to produce content including copywriting, writing for the web, writing for email marketing, basic video (mobile only), etc.
- Support RBM teams with various tasks across functions – marketing, communications and web
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, instructions for use or promotion, and deliverables to various stakeholders
- Track and report key performance metrics using data analytics tools to drive traffic and optimize lead generation
- Conduct digital campaign testing, such as A/B or multivariate testing, to maximize click-through and conversions
- Work closely with various departments and stakeholders to ensure alignment with marketing objectives and to develop targeted campaigns
- Attend professional development webinars and workshops to further develop marketing knowledge and share learnings with other members of the Marketing team
- Other projects, duties and initiatives as assigned
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
How to Apply:
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME VIA EMAIL (quoting Competition No. MAC 40262) TO:
- Post-secondary 3-year diploma or degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a Marketing Coordinator or similar position
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered; preference will be given to applicants meeting the education requirements
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certification, or commitment to complete, is considered an asset
- Hands-on experience with running campaigns across Google, Facebook, etc., including keyword research and audience targeting
- Experience or familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, video editing, website updating, Google AdWords, Search Console, Keyword Planner and Analytics is an asset
- Knowledge of traditional, digital, content and social media marketing
- Understanding of brand, tone, stakeholders and target audiences
- Working knowledge or experience with the following: email marketing, segmentation, workflows, forms, landing pages, performance reporting, paid advertising, social media, content management and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proven ability to perform research, analyze data, derive actionable insights and present on findings
- Comfortable sharing ideas, asking questions and is open to constructive feedback
- Good time management skills in a remote environment, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills with the ability to organize and communicate data
Senior Manager, Marketing
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.