Express is recruiting for an Accounting Clerk for a temporary opportunity for our client in London, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong A/P and A/R experience, will be technologically savvy, eager to adapt in a growing company.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Data entry of A/R and A/P into internal database.
- Assist with Purchase order entry.
- Review vendor statements to ensure outstanding invoices have been paid.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Minimum of a College Diploma in business accounting.
- Previous accounting experience in a role such as accounting assistant or bookkeeper.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies
- Compensation: $20.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday, day time hours
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Accounting Clerk"