||Dec 14, 2021
WIL Employment Connections continues to grow and is looking to directly hire part-time human resources support (available Monday to Friday) to work collaboratively across the organization and its projects to sustain and grow our inclusive workplace culture and foster ongoing performance growth and staff wellness. The successful candidate will provide coaching/guidance surrounding ongoing employee engagement, Dayforce time and attendance, employee relations, performance growth, talent selection and day-to-day HR support.
The successful candidate would be onboarded and transitioned through an HR consulting team that provided third party HR support to the organization over the last several years to upgrade and enhance a number of processes. The new hire would be asked to sustain and maintain those new processes while identifying remaining gaps and opportunities.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Working knowledge of current legislation inclusive of, but not limited to: Employment Standards Act, WSIB, OH&SA, Human Rights Code.
- Ability to manage accommodation processes.
- Proficient in computer use and relevant software such as Ceridian Dayforce.
- Solid recruiting experience.
- Excellent communication skills as it relates to HR communication.
- Satisfactory Vulnerable Criminal Reference Check (funder requirement).
- CHRP designation.
- Thrive in a workplace that fosters diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as HR Generalist or equivalent.
- Provide guidance to people managers and employees on interpretation of employee policies and procedures as it relates to performance, employee development and people management.
- Annual review of organizational compensation program.
- Update and ensure compliance on organizational policies.
- Provide staff and management training on human resource policies
- Participate in the Joint Health and Safety Committee meetings and any other internal committees relevant to role.
- Support all staff and managers with HR concerns, fostering advancement of mission and ensure legislative compliance.
- Counsel managers and team leaders on HR documentation such as employee letters, employment contracts, etc.
- Bring forward recommendations to better improve quality and speed of HR service and user friendliness of HR systems.
- Attend and participate in management team meetings as required.
- Availability to work onsite at the workplace with openness to video conferencing where required.
- Availability as a direct hire versus third party consultant.
- 24 hours weekly preferred; Minimum of 20 hours per week to access benefit package
If you would like to work with us, we would love to hear from you. Simply send your resume and cover letter by Monday, January 10, 2022 at 4 p.m. to:
Hiring Committee/Human Resources
c/o WIL Employment Connections
141 Dundas Street, 4th Floor
London, ON N6A 1G3
Applicants may also choose to submit application electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference: Hiring Committee/Human Resources in subject Line.
By submitting my job application, I acknowledge and agree that as a condition of employment, I will be required to submit proof of Covid-19 fully vaccinated status to WIL. In the event that I am unable to be vaccinated as a result of a ground protected under the Human Rights Code or a medical exemption, I must submit appropriate documentation and information, as required.
WIL Employment Connections values diversity in all its forms and recruits qualified individuals at all occupational levels that reflect the diversity of our clients and our community. We strive to foster a workplace in which all individuals maximize their potential, regardless of their differences. We are committed to providing accommodations for person with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to complete this application, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided at all stages of the hiring process.
Please note that although we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
- Awesome co-workers and meaningful goals.
- Health, dental and vision, employee assistance and pension benefits/programs.
- Professional development opportunities.
- A salary range of $30-$40 per hour depending on level of experience
- Generous paid sick time and vacation time.