Job Summary: As a CMM Programmer you should perform inspection for prototype, production parts and tooling & layout of parts.
Required Education and Experience:
- Secondary school diploma with additional courses related to the quality field
- Minimum three years of experience as CMM Operator in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Advanced knowledge of CMM with PC DMIS-Rev-2021, DATAPAGE software
- Knowledgeable in GD&T and Blueprint reading, filing system (electronic & paper) IATF procedures
- Statistical Process training - Control Charting & Introduction
- Excellent documentation & organizational skills
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point
- Strong English language communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Working knowledge of IATF16949 & ISO14001 systems
- Ability to program and operate the CMM machine using PC DMIS.
- Ensure that the calibration & condition of measuring & test equipment is kept up-to-date
- Certify gauges, fixtures using CMM and other misc. measurements
- Support setting, program gauges for new program launches.
- Review of gauge instruction and ensure that they are complete and current to the latest revision
- Trouble shooting and maintenance of Quality Lab equipment.
- Ability to do dimensional part verification using all in house measuring equipment (CMM, Faro Arm etc.)
- Ensure timely completion of all layout requests.
- Ensure timely completion of all critical tooling inspection as per receiving inspection procedure.
- Maintaining 5S principles inside QA Lab.
- Help QE for Data collection, PPAP and Documentation.
- Help Investigating & trouble-shoot internal quality concerns
- Assist in part capability studies & gage R&R studies
- Additional duties assigned by management
- Both office setting and production environment
- 70% office, 30% plant floor (PPE required)
- Work irregular hours when required
- Require communication with employees, peers and management
- Lifting and pushing as needed
Apply online here
- Ability to work on computer for long periods of time