This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Feb 21, 2020
||College Diploma (2 years)
Renaissance Personnel is a full-service agency recruiting for a Corporate Law Clerk on behalf of our client in London.
The selected candidates would supply support to the Corporate Law team. The work will include organization of documentation required for transactions including purchases and sales of private businesses, financings, corporate reorganizations, restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, preparing renewals, annual resolutions/minutes of meetings as required, correspondence with clients and third parties and responding to client and third-party requests, completes corporate minute books and folders and enters information into corporate database.
Our ideal candidate will have post-secondary education (eg. Legal Assistant, Law Clerk Diploma, or Paralegal Diploma) and will ideally have 5 years’ of experience.
You must be able to work independently and within the team setting. While enjoying a fast-paced, multi-tasked and deadline driven environment.
The following skills and attributes are also essential:
Apply directly via email to: email@example.com
- Above average interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to be proactive and follow through
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work to deadlines
- Demonstrated diplomacy and tact in difficult situations
- Ability to think quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills (primarily Word, Outlook and document management software)
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.