This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jan 29, 2020
As a company in the Timberland Group, TIMBERLAND EQUIPMENT LIMITED is a Canadian-owned, entrepreneurial, globally recognized company located in Woodstock, Ontario, where we are a fully operational facility with sales, engineering, and manufacturing departments all under one roof.
We are currently looking for a MACHINIST.
This position is responsible for fabricating new and replacement parts for Timberland’s manufactured equipment. The position summary is to be used as a guideline only and may not incorporate all functions of the job.
ATTRIBUTES WE SEEK:
- Operation of manual machine shop equipment including lathes, drill presses and milling machines
- Operation of CNC including lathe and vertical machine center horizontal boring mill
- Use precision inspection and measuring tools
- Perform minor machine maintenance
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Qualified candidates are invited to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting TEL Machinist in the subject line.
Due to the volume of resumes received we kindly ask that you do not call regarding the status of your resume.
No recruiters please.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Licensed Machinist or equivalent training/experience
- General understanding of CNC and conventional machining equipment, willingness to be placed in different aspects of machining environment
- Minimum of 5 years as a Machinist in a manufacturing environment
- Operate manual lathes, boring mill, drill presses and CNC vertical machining center, Mazak turning center and Olympia boring mill
- Able to program using MasterCam System software
- Advanced in blue print reading
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Possess clear written and verbal communication skills
- Work in a co-operative group atmosphere
- Have own basic machinist tools
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts and overtime