Our client is a leading global manufacturer of quality metal components with a diversified client base across the Defence, Oil and Gas and Mining industries, not just the Automotive sector. They are currently searching for an experienced CNC SUPERVISOR to join their team at their facility located approximately 30 minutes east of London. The successful individual will lead a team of hourly unionized employees and manage all related production management activities.
This opportunity offers a stable company + great team environment + competitive hourly rate + shift premiums + benefits!
- Drive safety, quality, delivery and production requirements on a daily basis.
- Provide direction, professional leadership and ongoing constructive feedback to Production Associates.
- Deliver solutions and support for process improvement and problem solving in the manufacturing process.
- Teach and ensure 6S methodology to maintain a need and orderly workspace.
- Develop best practices to improve all department activities.
- Enforce all policies and procedures and discipline as required.
- Create and maintain a training program for all employee in regards to all aspects of production.
- Ensure a quality product through SPC/OPC problem solving and corrective action processes.
- Ensure customer delivery requirements, inventory levels, and budget guidelines are met.
- Ensure compliance to the Collective Agreement in the areas of discipline, job posting, seniority, overtime distribution.
- Conduct monthly Health and Safety talks.
- Participate in the recruitment process.
- Previous experience in a production supervisory role.
- MUST have knowledge of CNC manufacturing machinery/assembly processes.
- Knowledge of SPC/OPC.
- Highly motivated and able to motivate and train others.
- Successful track record in meeting company and departmental objectives.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proficiency with a variety of computer programs including MS Office.
- Ability to work 3 rotating shifts.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project-based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career.