AgilusÂ is looking for qualified Automation Specialists for upcoming positions in theÂ London, ONÂ area! If you would like to be considered as a candidate for these roles, please feel free to send your resume toÂ email@example.com.Â
Accountabilities/Duties/Responsibilities of the Automation Specialist:
- Supervise industrial automated equipment and processes
- Analyze, prepare, and communicateÂ reports on machinery for process improvementsÂ
- Maintain, debug, and troubleshoot robotic and PLC programs
- Prepare technical `documentation such as operating and training manuals.
- Proactive in process and quality improvements
- Ensure compliance with all legislative safety requirements
- Strong trouble shooting and diagnostic skills
- Degree or Diploma from an accredited post-secondary institution is required. Programs of study would include: Robotic Technician, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Mechatronics, and Industrial ControlsÂ
- Broad knowledge of process automationÂ
- Ability to work independently or as a team in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Strongly motivated with high levels of initiative
- Ability to retain information and communicate effectively
- Available to work rotating shifts; including days, afternoons, midnights, and weekends
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience related to industrial automation.
- $40K - $65K salary depending on experience
- 2 weeks vacation to start
- Full benefits after 90 days
- RRSP Contribution plans
- Excellent experience with a reputable organization
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Tyler Withers at firstname.lastname@example.org.Â
We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Agilus, formerly: Design Group Staffing, Inteqna, Talentcor, LucasWorks!, Lucas Professional Search Group and Braun Valley Associates.Â
Â Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. AlternateÂ format available upon request.
Posting ID: 109596