The Phaeton Automotive Group is looking for a Body Shop Estimator/Appraiser to join our growing team at White Oaks Collision Centre in London Ontario
White Oaks Collision Centre is a division of Two of London’s trustworthy automotive dealerships that have been proudly servicing the community for over 30 years – ToyotaTown and Lexus of London. More importantly, providing exceptional service is the cornerstone of our philosophy. We are constantly striving to remain the best in the automotive industry, and will go to any length to aid customers in finding and servicing their vehicle.
This is a great opportunity for a career not just a job if you are looking to be a part of a successful automotive retail group. If you want a new challenge in a dynamic environment and have the skill set we are looking for, this opportunity may be for you!
- Preparation of body shop estimates
- Negotiation and Invoicing duties
- Meticulous documenting of important information
- Able to self-manage & thrive in a fast paced environment
- Great attitude and present confidently
- Demonstrates a high degree of integrity and professionalism
- Computer literate and tech savvy
- Basic understanding of Automotive systems
- Excellent communication and organizational skill
- Other shop related activities, as required
Experience – Must Have:
- Valid driver's license and driver’s abstract
- Automotive back ground and/or collision and body shop experience
- Driven to succeed – with a strong focus on Customer Satisfaction
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Legally authorized to work in Canada
- We are willing to train the right candidate!
- Competitive benefits plan, including an Employee Assistance Program; eligible after 3 months
- Employee Assistance Program
- Learning opportunities to help you grow and support your professional development
- Proactive and knowledgeable management
- Generous employee discounts
Upon request, Phaeton Automotive Group will provide reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
If the above meets your qualifications and interests, please send your resume and a cover letter in confidence. We thank all interested candidates, however, only those being considered will be contacted.