Drake International is looking for a fulltime Dispatcher to join our client in St. Thomas. You will be working onsite with one of our client’s dedicated vendors. Our client is a busy transportation company that provides general freight services and distribution to many companies across Canada and the US.
Hours: 7am-4pm, Monday to Friday
- Creating scheduling, shipping and dispatch records
- Preparing dispatch documents, as well as generating freight bills and invoices
- Progressing/closing trips
- Customer service support via phone and email to customers
- Monitor and coordinate fleet maintenance
- XRS support
- Supporting many terminal accounts
- Customer service focused
- Strong key boarding
- Proficiency in Microsoft: email, word and excel
- Strong communication skills oral and written
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Team player
- Self motivated
Interested candidates, please submit your resume for consideration. While we appreciate all applications, only those who meet the specific requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing, naturally evolving to offer a dynamic suite of Talent Management Solutions. Our mission is to create opportunities for people and increase organization's bottom line, through maximizing the potential of human capital assets.
Thank you for your interest to be a part of our Top Talent group. To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website, join the Drake Talent Networks. It's free, simple and quick.
Thank you for applying!