||Nov 19, 2020
||High School Diploma
The role of this person is to manufacture all switches required within the time frame allotted on the manufacturing schedule. The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team environment. Must have the ability to interpret and apply drawing information. Proficiency with all forms of measurement and conversion is required.
Monday to Friday: 7am - 4pm. This role is tem porary with the possibility of permanent employment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Participate in all aspects of switch manufacturing with accuracy, safety and efficiency.
* Ensure all required documents are filled out accurately.
* Maintain, document and adhere to your assigned switch schedule and quota.
* Assist fellow workers when requested/required.
* Maintain and promote a safe working area as per company policies and procedures.
* Report any health and safety issues to floor supervisor.
* Provide training and coaching to fellow workers when requested.
* Develop a constructive and cooperative working relationship with fellow team members.
Salary: Up to CA$15 per year
Application Contact Information