This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||May 20, 2020
Pathways Skill Development and Placement Centre assists individuals to overcome multiple challenges to meaningful employment by providing employability assessments, job search strategies, training and employment placement services.
Pathways is presently recruiting for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to take on the role of the Human Resources Policy Assistant. [As this is a Canada Summer Jobs Initiative applicants must have been born between May 1, 1990 and May 1 2002]
Job Description: The Human Resources Policy Assistant will report to the Director of Client Services, and will assist with the review of Pathways’ Human Resource Policies.
- Assist with the review of Pathways Human Resource Policies
- Assessment and recommendations for updating policies
- Review current legislation requirements and best practices
- Implementation of updates in policy documents alongside Director of Client Services
- Identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Create project milestone and timeframes to ensure successful completion
Note: Due to Covid-19 measures, this position will require the ability to access the internet to securely access and revise documents
Interested applicants should send Resume and Cover letter in Microsoft Word format or .pdf format with "HR Summer Role" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is Thursday, May 28th, 2020 at 4:00 PM. Pathways Skill Development is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Presently enrolled in post-secondary institution or experience in Human Resources, Business Management
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and Adobe programs
- Access to a computer and the internet