Canaccede Financial Group Ltd. (CFG) and its subsidiaries are Canadian industry leaders in specialized investment and financial services products. Through our acquisition, managing and servicing entity, Canaccede International Management Ltd., we have been working with industry leading lenders and financial institutions in the acquisition and servicing of performing, insolvent and distressed receivables since 2008, and we are the largest multi-asset acquirer in the Canadian market.
We operate with an analytically driven philosophy that is always responsive to our client’s individual needs and circumstances. Our business proposition is to maximize value from acquired receivables in a cost-effective manner and provide integrated consumer finance solutions through our operating, servicing, and technology platforms.
Adding to the momentum that Canaccede has built, in March 2020, Jefferson Capital, a leading purchaser and servicer of consumer charged-off and bankruptcy receivables in the United States and United Kingdom completed the strategic acquisition of Canaccede Financial Group Ltd.
Canaccede’s corporate culture is an open, forward-looking, and growth-oriented one, where motivated employees learn and grow. We have offices in Toronto and London, Ontario. This full-time contract position will be based out of our London office.
The Client Services Administrator is a member of Canaccede’s operating team. This role is responsible for providing administrative support to the company both internally and externally. The Client Services Administrator will act as the day to day contact for clients, agencies and sellers regarding account activity and operational needs. This includes but is not limited to telephone support, database entry and management, written correspondence, administration of records, and filing. The Client Services Administrator supports multiple departments, maintaining an understanding of the collections, credit reporting, insolvency administration, and legal.
What does a typical day look like?
- Act as a day to day contact for account activity and operational needs for clients
- Maintain and follow up on all internal and external inquiries in an efficient and timely manner
- Address requests, inquiries, and payment investigations, both by phone and electronically
- Route and track direct payments
- Maintain up to date records, as well as ensure accuracy of all documentation
- Track invalid account submissions
- Respond to all media requests
- Handle all account investigations with account sellers including negotiation of missing payments, disputes, buy backs, previous bankruptcies, etc.
- Maintain positive relationships with trusted and key contacts of sellers
- Educate the customer on Canaccede process
- Provide administrative support, including scanning and uploading support documentation, and maintaining notes on electronic files
- Maintain all correspondence including incoming, outgoing, and returns, both in paper and electronic form, as well as contact follow up
- Work collaboratively with internal teams in effort to ensure positive results for daily interactions and Operational or Corporate continuous improvement initiatives
- Stay current with regulation, policy, and best practice for receivable management industry
- Other duties as required
What qualifications are required for this position?
- Degree or Diploma in Office Administration or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in the Receivables Management industry preferred
- French/English bilingualism is an asset
- Excellent computer skills in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Superior customer service skills designing strategies to help customers pursue their long term goals
- Ability to follow through and complete overlapping projects
- Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments and key business partners
- Accuracy and attention to detail while working under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team/group
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization, both verbal and written
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
What type of scheduling does Canaccede Financial Group offer?
This permanent full-time role requires availability during core hours of operation (Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM).
What’s great about working for Canaccede Financial Group?
Competitive total compensation structure, including: competitive base salary, annual bonus program, deferred profit sharing plan, group RRSP, 3 weeks’ paid vacation, paid sick days, company paid health, dental, vision, paramedical, life and travel insurance benefits, employee assistance program, and tuition reimbursement program.
While working from home we are sure to provide our employees with the systems necessary for long term success, which includes your performance and communication tools. We have also modified our onboarding process to help integrate you into the company even before your first day, and we will help connect you with all of our current employees. Our Social Committee hosts virtual monthly activities, and we continue celebrating our successes while remote.
When it is safe for all employees to return to our offices you will get to enjoy our open concept work environment, which is ideal for collaboration and team building. Enjoy your lunch with your colleagues in our expansive lunchroom filled with windows, booths, and social tables. Our Social Committee coordinates fun events on a regular basis – both inside and outside of the office – including holiday lunches, pub nights, contests, and weekly lottery… just to name a few. We happily spend time celebrating our employees’ personal and work-related accomplishments with awards, company-wide recognition, and of course, cake.
We care about giving back to the London community. Each employee is provided with 1 paid day per year to volunteer at any registered charity of their choice. We also provide monthly donations to charities that are meaningful to our staff. So far, we have donated more than $30,000 for both local and national charities, all of which were selected by our employees.
Sound like a perfect fit for you? We think so too.
A culture of diversity and inclusion at Canaccede Financial Group Ltd. is imperative. We invite and encourage applications from women, Aboriginal peoples and persons of all races, ethnic origins, religions, abilities, sexual orientations, and gender identities and expressions. Canaccede will provide accommodation during all parts of the hiring process, upon request, to applicants with disabilities. If contacted to proceed to the selection process, please advise us if you require any accommodation. Additional accessibility information and contact information can be found on the company website at www.canaccede.com/accessible-customer-service
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter to Juliana Araujo, Human Resources & Office Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for considering a career with Canaccede Financial Group. We will contact those who have been selected for an interview.