Everyone has access to meaningful work… Communities work because people are working and achieving potential.
Goodwill Industries is a non-profit, social enterprise that recycles donated goods and provides employment services to create opportunity for meaningful work for persons who face barriers to employment. Currently we have a career opportunity for:
Manager, Adminstration and Finance
Reporting directly to the CFO and as a key member of the administration and accounting team the Manager, Administration and Finance will provide direction and support for financial and stakeholder reporting, financial planning, budgeting, accounting, internal control, banking, treasury, legal, insurance, external audit liaison. We seek a professional who is dedicated to a customer service focus, bringing a strong and successful background of senior financial management and strategic planning experience with the following capability:
- Oversee and implement financial planning, budgeting, investment and asset management and support of an $12 million organization
- Manage administrative staff maximizing efficiencies within administration
- Provide financial reports, cost and financial analysis to senior staff
- Develop, coordinate and maintain purchasing policies
- Support accounts receivable/payable and general ledger accounting in conjunction with the Accounting Manager
- Oversee internal financial administration including human resource administration, banking relations and payroll and benefits
- Responsible for government and third party reporting
- Oversee financial policies and procedures, internal audit and controls and ensure compliance with accreditation standards
- Manage landlord/tenant leases and organizational insurance coverage
- Oversee information technology strategy inclusive of access controls, permissions maintenance and overall systems integrity
- Control record retention and documentation security
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum three to five years as a senior financial manager
- Professional accounting designation or equivalent experience
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Looking for growth in a dynamic organization
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume by
4:30 p.m., June 15, 2011 to:
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer.