Agilus Work Solutions seeks a Digital Analyst for our client, a leader in Transportation & Electronics Business, based in London, Ontario.
This is a remote position, offering competitive compensation and is a one year contract where you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter!
Please submit resume to Alexis Gleam at firstname.lastname@example.org
The person hired for the position of Digital Marketing Analyst will work with divisional marketers to interpret and analyze digital marketing data, then provide insights and action plans to help business partners drive performance against key performance indicators.
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Understands and fluently uses company technology& analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Power BI, etc.) to measure &analyze online marketing performance; works with business partners to establish digital Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) & metrics and works across organization to create consistent calculated metrics
- Build custom Adobe Analytics segments based on business measurement requirements (pages, sites, product pages, etc.); creates projects / reports and automates the delivery at customized intervals
- Provides guidance on proper methodology to implement campaign tactics tagging & tracking setup across multiple channels & platforms (such as web, email, CRM, etc.);includes data collection & storage process and technical methodology for incorporating into reports
- Understands digital marketing channels (SEO, PPC, Social, marketing automation) and tools used across the organization (Moz, Google Ads, Eloqua, Salesforce, Facebook Ads, Power BI)
- Understands the Customer Journey and uses that knowledge to actively develop metrics and KPIs for the end-to-end customer journey; makes recommendations for business marketing and/or operational improvements
- Understands the Marketing-Sales lead process, how information is passed from system to system and how to access the data.
- Consults with divisional marketers on digital marketing performance and communicates with confidence, clarity and credibility. Collaborates / partners with a divisions€™ marketing organization, global Digital Resource Center teams, and the corporate marketing team.
- Combines and interprets multiple analyses of external and internal data to form a clear understanding of digital &traditional marketing channel trends, emerging priorities, issues, and opportunities.
- Uses critical-thinking skills, conducts analysis of digital programs, and provides specific recommendations and actions aimed at driving business results and growth opportunities, balancing them against their impact on customer value and market dynamics.
- Is fluent with a wide variety of reporting, analytical & statistical tools: Adobe Analytics, Microsoft Excel, Power BI,DAX and SQL
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Three (3) years of experience in digital marketing experience: website performance(i.e. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.), ecommerce, email marketing, social, and/or online advertising
- Campaign performance analysis
Preferred Qualifications and Experience with:
- Data visualization tools, such as Microsoft Power BI
- Implementation of digital marketing tagging/tracking practices across multiple channels &platforms (such as web, email, CRM, etc.)
- Business reporting, visualization, and analytical tools, including MS Excel, Access, Power BI and SQL
- Managing multiple projects concurrently
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in digital marketing
- Or familiarity with Eloqua and SalesForce.com
agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to view www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!