Drake International is interviewing Accounts Receivable Clerks to cover a 16 month maternity leave position with our client located in Komoka. This is an exciting role to join an enthusiastic team and company that offers a great work environment.
As the AR Clerk you will be an integral member of the finance team by providing superior support to internal stake holders and external customers. You will be proficient with SAP systems to enter all invoices, receive and enter all purchase & work orders.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly wage - $21-$24/hr
- Great team environment
- Work with a team that wants to see you succeed
- Weekly pay cheque
- Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
What you do:
- Maintain a professional and collaborative relationship with our customers
- Ability to work proactively and anticipate and identify possible issues
- Utilize SAP to invoice clients based on work order and sales order data
- Review and process incoming payments and all required documentation
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure all payments are accounted for and entered in SAP
- Follow-up on billing discrepancies and resolve conflicts with clients
- Facilitate payment time utilizing email reminders and contacting clients with past due invoices
- Generate and analyze SAP reports detailing Accounts Receivable status
- Other duties as required, including but not limited to answering phones, filing and vacation coverage of other administrative staff
Who you are:
- College Diploma in Business Administration or Accounting
- 3+ years experience handling high volume accounts receivable
- Purchase Order & Work Order matching experience
- Knowledge of SAP
- Proficient in Microsoft office suites including Excel
- Strong work ethic & ability to prioritize tasks
- People person with above average communication skills
- Own vehicle to get to and from work due to location (located in Komoka)
Interested candidates, please submit your resume for consideration. While we appreciate all applications, only those who meet the specific requirements will be contacted for an interview.
About Drake International:
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help businesses find the perfect candidate and job seekers find the perfect career in Canada and across the globe. Connect with us today.