TEMPORARY FULL-TIME PROJECT & OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
The Trillium Network for Advanced Manufacturing is a provincially-funded non-profit organization that raises awareness of Ontario’s advanced manufacturing ecosystem. Our offices are located on the campus of Western University in London, Ontario. We are currently seeking a temporary full-time Project & Operations Assistant. We anticipate the employment term to be six (6) months, with opportunities for subsequent work. Most work can be completed remotely, although some on-site work may be required.
SUMMARY OF PRIMARY JOB FUNCTION
The Project & Operations Assistant reports to the Managing Director and works closely with the Operations Manager and Program Officers. The Project & Operations Assistant is responsible for assisting other staff with research, communications, and administrative activities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE IDEALLY HAS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Collects, analyzes, and organizes data on the Ontario manufacturing sector;
- Supports activities for research projects;
- Supports activities related to the organization’s social media and website;
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, from a recognized educational institution.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in teams, as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail and ability to re-prioritize different workstreams as needed.
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize MS Office and Google Suite.
- Database administration experience is an asset.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite is an asset.
- Knowledge or experience related to manufacturing and government are assets.
We offer a competitive salary and encourage applications from all qualified candidates.
To apply to this position, please quote Job ID: KH-2021-POA and submit your cover letter and resume to:
January 29, 2021