This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||May 20, 2020
||High School Diploma
Pathways Skill Development and Placement Centre assists individuals to overcome multiple challenges to meaningful employment by providing employability assessments, job search strategies, training and employment placement services.
Pathways is presently recruiting for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to take on the role of Curriculum and Marketing Assistant. [As this is a Canada Summer Jobs Initiative applicants must have been born between May 1, 1990 and May 1 2002]
Job Description: The Curriculum and Marketing Assistant reports to the Director of Client Services, and will assist with revising and updating Pathways Skills Training Curricula in Administration and Clerical Training, Construction Technology Training, Logistics and Manufacturing Training, and Property Maintenance Training, along with the development of social media strategy and implementation. .
- Assist with the review of Pathways Skills Training Curricula in 4 course areas
- Update materials for each course and reformat to meet new brand guidelines
- Assist Skills Training Instructors with development of videos, worksheets and lesson document
- Create and implement social media strategy for Pathways’ programs
- Identify and define project requirements, scope and objects
- Create project milestones and timeframes to ensure successful completion
Note: Due to Covid-19 measures, this position will require the ability to access the internet and to securely access and revise documents
Interested applicants should send Resume and Cover letter in Microsoft Word format or .pdf format with "Curriculum Development" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is Thursday, May 28th, 2020 at 4:00 PM. Pathways Skill Development is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Presently enrolled in post-secondary institution or experience in the fields of Education, Adult Education, Project Management or Business Management
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe programs
- Experience in video editing and graphic design is an asset
- Access to a computer and the internet