Express SRG is recruiting for a Senior Health & Safety Coordinator for a large global manufacturing automotive client in the Woodstock area.
Benefits of this role:
· Competitive salary 60-70k (commensurate with experience).
· Benefits starting right away; Pension Plan; Bonus eligibility.
· Leadership opportunity to work closely with the HR team in the global organization.
Responsibilities: (Not limited to:)
· Deliver safety training to managers, employees, and new hires.
· Conduct gap analysis of safety programs through internal audits.
· Lead and/or conduct incident and accident investigations; site liaison for MOL visits.
· Guide the Joint Health and Safety Committees (JHSC).
· 3-5 plus years of Health and Safety experience; preferably manufacturing.
· Post-secondary education in Occupational Health & Safety.
· Extensive claims management experience; Intermediate Excel skills.
· Ability to handle difficult situations.
If interested; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.