Research Facilitator (ARO 201700059)
Research and Innovation
Type of Position:
$35.70 per hour
35 hours per week
April 24, 2017
This is a full-time position (35 hours per week).
Under the general direction of the Chair, Community and Industry Research, Centre for Research and Innovation, the Research Facilitator researches, identifies, analyses, and communicates funding opportunities for research and innovation opportunities, coordinates the development of College project proposals to those external sources, and provides project management over life of awarded projects. The incumbent assists CRI Administration with developing the research and innovation culture at the College by contributing to activities such as publications organizing seminars, workshops, newsletters, etc.
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
How to Apply:
- Post-secondary 4 year degree in Proposal Development and Project Management, Organizational Development, Marketing and Business Communications, or Technical Writing/Journalism
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in technical wiring, budgeting, proposal development and proposal writing
- Experience in research and analysis
- Experience in project management
- Interpretation of external program guidelines
- Liaison with funding sources along with knowledge of government funding sources and procedures
- Communication and presentation skills
- Experience dealing with negative or unpopular information or decisions and dealing with difficult people or situations
- Sound knowledge of the College and the college environment
For more information and how to apply, please visit the Fanshawe College website at: https://jobs.fanshawec.ca/applicants/jsp/shared/Welcome_css.jsp
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.