AgilusÂ London office is recruiting for Automotive Lead Quality Inspectors for one of our valued clients in Ingersoll, Woodstock, London, and Tillsonburg. Look at the details below and if you are interested in this Quality Control job opportunity, sendÂ AgilusÂ your resume today!
What are some of the job responsibilities for the Lead Quality Inspector job?
- Repack metal door frames, hoods, roofs, and tailgates and other automotive parts
- Check quality of parts
- Operate label scanner and label product
- Other duties as directed by your supervisor
- Assist/train other team members
What are the Skills & Abilities needed for this Lead Quality position?
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to stand on your feet for 8 hours per day
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required
What are some of the PERKS of the Lead Quality Inspector job?
- $16.50 -17.00/hr to start, paid weekly
- Straight shifts (Days, Afternoons or Midnights)
If you are interested in this great Quality Control job opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-963-8259.
Agilus would like to thank everyone for their interest; however, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate format available upon request.
Posting ID: 107909