$100 Signup Bonus!
Full time 40hr work week, plus overtime when available
DAYS | AFTERNOONS | WEEKENDS
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Load & Unload – feed raw materials into machinery
- Complete basic quality and test checks
- Ensure work area is clean, neat, orderly
- Assist team members to achieve work goals & objectives – complete daily quota
- Grade 12/GED – or working towards
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks, in a fast paced environment
- Must be physically fit to perform essential duties of job – stand for long periods of time, ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Ability to be punctual and have good attendance
All applicants require a background check.
Get a gift upon finished registration. Invite friends to join the Final Staffing Inc. team and you will both receive a gift. (an extra one for you, and one for them!)
We provide staffing and recruitment solutions. Placing People First!
Final Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. If you need accommodations for your interview, please contact Human resources for accommodations/assistance.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org