|Date Posted:||May 22, 2023|
|Education:||High School Diploma|
3M is seeking an Industrial Mechanic Millwright for its Manufacturing plant, located in London, ON. The successful candidate will make an impact by maintaining equipment in our facility. This role follows a MAD rotation.
Please apply with the below link:
- Understand and maintain/repair hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Read mechanical drawings and be able to modify and print CAD drawings if required.
- Maintain and repair drive and conveyance systems pertaining to mechanical drives, gear reducers, clutches, pulleys, timing belts, sprockets, chains, pumps involved in moving products/raw materials, building management systems, and fans.
- Able to work in an industrial environment on MAD rotation
- Industrial Millwright or equivalent license, or other trade with equivalent experience
- Understands hydraulic, steam, and pneumatics systems
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ontario of College of trades or equivalent certification
- Basic MS Office skills
- Able to work at heights, outdoors as needed, restricted and confined spaces if necessary
- 433A, Red Seal, or equivalent
- CAD certification an asset
- ERP experience (SAP preferred)
Relocation: Not offered
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Pension Plan
- RSP Plan
3M Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We work to reflect the diversity of our global customers, suppliers, and channel partners, and build on each individual employee’s abilities.
At 3M, we know that inclusion is the key to unlocking the power of our diversity. An inclusive culture is one that supports and appreciates differences and provides fair and equal opportunities for everyone. It’s a place where people realize they are respected for their whole and unique selves, and that they belong. Inclusion leads to engagement, which in turn fosters the collaboration, creativity and innovation that drive long-term growth – for 3M as well as for our people and our teams.