About Media Sonar Technologies Inc.
We are an inspired group of technology experts with a passion for helping improve public safety around the world.
The work we do every day, helps save lives and protect the public.
We live at the heart of where safety and technological innovation meet.
We work hard, and we play hard.
About the Position
Our software development team is continuously investigating new technologies and challenging the status quo to drive our product’s market success. You must be an energetic, creative, achievementoriented, self-starter who is passionate about social media and thrives in a fast paced environment.
If you are looking for constant challenges and working with cutting edge technology in an exciting technology start-up company, then this is the job for you!
What we’d like you to do:
• Develop internal systems and processes
• Other duties as required
You should be someone who has/is:
• University or College degree in Computer Science with demonstrated excellence in your field of study and Azure Client-side web programming using technologies such as HTML5, AngularJS and Bootstrap
• SQL Azure and Elastic Search
• User Interface design and development
• Agile development
• Knowledge and background in the social media space
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, retain flexibility and maintain composure under pressure
• Proven experience in maintaining project schedules, documentation, communications, and meeting deadlines
• A positive attitude, energy and creativity a must
• Very strong problem solving skills
• The ability to work and collaborate well in a team environment
• Due to the nature of our industry, you could be asked to submit a police background check and associated confidentiality agreement
If you are looking for a fun, challenging work environment where personal growth opportunities exist, then we want to hear from you! Email your resume with cover letter in confidence to email@example.com
referencing WADJUN2017 in the subject line of the email.
Media Sonar is an equal opportunity employer. We are happy to provide accommodation to candidates throughout the interview process upon request. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.