||Jul 22, 2022
Facilities Maintenance Technician (2 Positions) (FME 40535)
Maintenance Services and Utilities
Facilities Operations and Sustainability
Employment Group: Support
Hours: 40 hours per week.
Pay Details: $28.28 per hour
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Working at Fanshawe College
As an employee of Fanshawe College you may be required to work on-campus, remotely, or a combination thereof. Confirmation of your work location will be clarified with you upon hire, and may be subject to change based on the duties required of your position.
Note: This is a full-time position (40 hours per week).
Duties: Under general supervision of the Manager of Maintenance Services and Utilities, the incumbent performs semi-skilled maintenance related tasks.
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
How to Apply:
For more information and how to apply, please visit the Fanshawe College website at: https://jobs.fanshawec.ca/
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.
- Post-secondary 1-year certificate in General Studies with a shop major preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ general maintenance experience in a commercial/institutional setting
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered; preference will be given to applicants meeting the education requirements
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills