||Aug 28, 2020
As our Marketing Communications Copywriter, you will be responsible for building authentic conversations with engaging & innovative content across various digital platforms.
You are an exceptional copywriter, well versed in trending styles, and creativity is in your DNA. You have a keen sense of emotional storytelling. You understand how to make complex topics engaging and easily understood.
Using your strengths in relevant and high-impact digital content authoring, you are obsessively compelled to drive online engagement.
Main accountabilities and responsibilities:
• Propose, develop and implement quality content strategies for digital marketing channels
• Effectively optimize email marketing content and member email engagement through innovative nurturing and drip campaigns, A/B/n testing and sound analysis of user behaviours to increase conversions.
• Identify new content opportunities, develop and source content, coordinate and align content calendar activities to deliver a cohesive and compelling story across channels.
• Help to optimize marketing efforts with segmentation, personalized digital tactics that nurture and engage target audiences.
• Maintain a strong understanding of technical SEO, link building and other digital tactics and algorithms to execute on online marketing campaigns that garner client interest and engagement.
• Execute promotional and business writing projects, including drafting content, editing and managing the approval process for tactics
• Collaborate with creative and partner teams across through all stages of projects to ensure an effective, polished final product
• Champion client-oriented marketing approaches; consult with key business partners and recommend the appropriate approaches and vehicles to achieve business and marketing objectives
Work remote for a global brand!
up to $32/hr
5 months with long term potential
Use excellent writing abilities and marketing experience to create and execute marketing programs as part of a collaborative team
• Be a self-starter who owns their work.
• The candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced creative environment, is resilient, open to collaboration and is well-versed in digital content marketing best practices.
• Write for a variety of media, including targeted email, web, social, video
• Demonstrate creativity and solid understanding of marketing principles to create engaging copy that influences the audience
• Highly organized, with attention to detail and the ability to work on several projects simultaneously
• Ability to identify opportunities to link projects, initiatives or promotions together
• Excellent interpersonal skills: must be able to consult, influence and negotiate with people from diverse backgrounds and levels throughout the organization
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to build relationships with team members and business partners
• Exhibit strong ownership by driving for action, managing complexity and generating innovative solutions
• Ability to embrace change and adapt to constantly evolving business priorities
• Post-secondary education in marketing, journalism or communication-related field
• Minimum 3-5 years’ progressive experience in marketing promotions function with writing experience
• Proven experience of managing automated email marketing campaigns for consumer brands.
• Sound understanding of the principles of digital marketing compliance such as CASL and AODA
Application Contact Information