Express is recruiting for a Warehouse Administrator for our logistics client in London, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong administrative experience in a logistics/warehouse environment! This position is an evaluation hire opportunity.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Inbound/outbound shipment admin work.
- Inventory control.
- Customer invoicing, including processing rent for properties managed by the client.
- Assist in the warehouse with checking accuracy of shipments/deliveries and labelling boxes.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- 3 years administrative experience, preferably in a logistics/warehouse environment.
- Excellent communication skills with and outgoing personality.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Steel toed boots required.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour, dependant on experience.
- Monday to Friday, day shift.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Warehouse Administrator"