Are you looking for a Logistics Coordinating role in the London Ontario area?
Do you have 2+ years working in the field of Logistics, and Supply Chain?
If you answered YES to the above questions, then we have an exciting opportunity as The Logistics Coordinator you
will support the Warehouse and Operations team by creating, analyzing, and monitoring the logistic plans and ensuring regulatory compliance is maintained.
What’s in it for you:
- Shift: Mon-Friday
- Competitive hourly rate: $27.00 - $30.00/hr. to start
- Location: 20-30 minutes outside of London
- Permanent Opportunity
- Opportunity to grow within the company
What your responsibilities will be:
- Communicate specific freight requirements and procedures to drivers
- Monitor and update shipment statuses
- Schedule and dispatch drivers and equipment to appropriate locations
- Help assist in any compliance/regulatory duties as needed
- Communicate effectively with drivers, co-workers and customers
- Understanding of Customs documents
- Support for Purchasing Team expedite shipments
- Ensure that we are in compliance with all NAFTA, Tariffs and all other national and international logistics requirements
- Ensure & Update HTS codes and country of origin on Items
Who you are:
- 2-year college diploma in Logistics, Supply-Chain Management, or business is preferred
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role would be considered an asset
- CCLP or CCS Designation preferred
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time management skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Outlook, etc.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today! Have any questions? Feel free to contact us for more information.
About Drake International:
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help businesses find the perfect candidate and job seekers find the perfect career in Canada and across the globe. Connect with us today.