Drake International is proudly partnered with a reputable & growing company in St Thomas. We are interviewing experience ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLERS to join our client's growing team.
This is a full-time opportunity that will allow candidates to learn and grow their skillset on the job. Our client offers a great work environment and 40 hours per week, steady working hours and weekly pay cheque. You will enjoy a 4 day work week during the summer months as well!
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 6am-4:30pm
(Summertime till September - From October going forward will be Monday – Friday, 7am-3:30pm)
- Read and interpret Wire Diagrams / Schematics, Drawings & Work Orders
- Able to Install and work with Conduit.
- Build Wire Harness and Wire bundles off Harness Drawings and Wire Diagrams.
- Build and Wire Electrical Panels.
- Knowledge and experience in assembly of Electrical systems
- Knowledge and experience in assembly of electrical components will be considered an asset.
- Able to work effectively as a team member and independently.
- Able to operate a forklift and Overhead Crane.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment on several assignments simultaneously.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in assembly with Electrical wiring and systems.
- Candidates must have excellent work habits and a commitment to procedures and accuracy.
- Ability to problem solve both independently and as a team
- Ability to prioritize work and good organizational skills
- Proven communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Prospective candidates must and have access to reliable transportation.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume for consideration. While we appreciate all applications, only those who meet the specific requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing, naturally evolving to offer a dynamic suite of Talent Management Solutions. Our mission is to create opportunities for people and increase organization's bottom line, through maximizing the potential of human capital assets.
Thank you for your interest to be a part of our Top Talent group. To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website, join the Drake Talent Networks. It's free, simple and quick.
Thank you for applying!