ABOUT STRONGHOLD SERVICES CORPORATION:
Stronghold Services Corporation is a focused, successful and growing Managed IT Service firm! Our HQ is in London, Ontario. We are looking for people who share our attitudes, think like we do, and want to make a positive difference in IT. Stronghold is a young company and is searching for the right individuals to become part of our amazing team and help build a fantastic company. If you believe you have what it takes to join the premier MSP in London, then we encourage you to apply today!
The Technology Specialist position is responsible for professional, friendly and first-rate communication alongside the delivery of our support services. This individual ensures that our clients are getting the best service they have ever experienced. If you have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and have some technical expertise to go along with it, we want YOU!
This role is vital to our front-line support efforts and is meant to foster growth in IT and communication skills. We work in a team-based environment, share knowledge and support each other whenever needed. If you know you have 'IT', please send us your resume!
- Diploma/Degree, with a technical major, from a recognized College or University is helpful.
- Applicants with an ITIL Foundations Certificate will be given preference.
- Applicants with industry certifications (Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, CompTIA etc) will be give preference.
- Applicants with experience in similar roles will be given preference.
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment where initiative and motivation are keys to success.
- A TRUE belief and commitment to providing OUTSTANDING customer service.
- Must have strong time management skills and can work productively unsupervised.
- The ability to think independently and solve sometimes complex problems with little guidance is essential.
- Pride in workmanship and able to work in a fast moving, ever changing environment
- Ability to interpret and/or discuss information with clients, which involves terminology or concepts not always familiar to them.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal, written, phone)
- Ability to multitask and change priorities quickly
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- General desktop troubleshooting skills.
- Some experience in Windows Server administration is helpful. This includes a basic understanding of, DHCP, DNS, AD, GPO etc.
- Basic knowledge in HyperV virtualized environments. This includes a general understanding of P2V, V2V and V2P migrations as well as live migrations, replication and failover.
- An understanding of general networking concepts.
- Knowledge of MS Exchange Servers and some exposure to O365 is an asset.
- An understanding of Backup and Disaster Recovery platforms/technologies/concepts.
- Experience with remote support, ticketing and monitoring tools is an asset.
BENEFITS OFFERED (After probation):
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ongoing Educational Contributions.
This is a full time, salaried position. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com