We are looking for a Production Manager to join our team at our London facility.
The Production Manager will diligently oversee all aspects of production operations and supervise employees to produce high quality products in a safe, efficient, and cost-effective way. Leading by example the manager will enrich the company’s culture by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with all levels of employees while developing employee skills and abilities.
- The production manager is accountable for all production activities. This includes, but is not limited to,
- Oversee, monitor, and manage the day to day-to-day operational activities
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Review and monitor costs to find opportunities to reduce costs and maximize gross profit through production contributions
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are followed
- Ensure on-time delivery of goods,
- Identify processes improvement initiatives and deliver,
- Ensure quality standards are regularly achieved
- Identify and develop plans to mitigate operational risks and minimize non conformances
- Resolve production issues
- Plan capital requirements, analysis and estimate costs to prepare budgets
- Monitor lead times and adjust production staff as needed to ensure products stays on schedule
- Approve maintenance work and purchasing of equipment and supplies
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Ensure all health and safety precautions are taken, policies are followed and enforced
- The production manager provides direct supervision and support to hourly production team. This includes, but is not limited to,
- Mentor and train the production and quality teams
- Identify performance gaps, and professional development opportunities
- Foster and ensure high levels of effective communication and transparency
- Develop, review, and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Liaise with other managers to formulate strategic requirements
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production and quality teams
- Understand human resource needs to effectively utilize current staff, identify staffing needs, and participate in the selection process
- You may also be required to complete other duties as assigned.
- The production supervisor will initiate, propose, or provide solutions related to potential process improvements to reduce or eliminate the generation of waste, the handling or disposal of waste through reclamation and/or recycling of material.
What we Offer You
- 5-10 years' experience in a manufacturing leadership position
- College diploma or University degree combined with industry specific experience
- Thorough knowledge of production management, with demonstrated ability to and delivery on time in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and organize work while overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Understanding of quality standards and ability to regularly deliver products that meet or exceed the identified standards
- Experience developing performance goals, tracking, evaluating, and delivering performance reviews.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and ERP software
Join our Team
- Opportunity to work for a very well respected, and established leader in the energy sector
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- A competitive compensation package including a benefit package, potential for annual bonus and RRSP program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Regular hours with no weekend work - Monday – Friday 7am-4:00pm
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, apply today! Submit your resume and cover letter to:
Lee-Ann - email@example.com
Canduct Industries will accommodate candidates under the AODA legislation in all aspects of the hiring process. Please notify us if accommodation is required.
We thank all candidates who apply for this role, however, please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.