Drake International is seeking Assemblers to join our clients site located in South London. Our client is one of the leading manufacturers in high end & custom door building. This position is temporary, with the opportunity to turn permanent.
This is a straight day shift opportunity starting immediately!
This is a full time opportunity that will allow candidates to learn and grow their skillset on the job. Our client offers a great work environment and 40 hours per week. The ideal candidate will have experience within;
- Woodworking / Construction
- Production or Manufacturing
- General Labour
- Cut and assemble wood doors
- Position frame and nail or screw together the various parts and accessories
- Mark locations of windows, locks, hinges etc using templates and cut openings into the doors.
- Attach parts, accessories to door-frame using various power tools.
- Fabricate parts and assemble precut wood
- Accurately measure, cut, prep and finish doors
- Install hardware and secure components
- Glazing and glass installation
- Hard-working and punctual
- Willingness to learn and be trained on the job
- Good hand-eye coordination and ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
- Ability to accurately read tape measure (i.e. metric, centimeters, millimeters) and micrometer
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Must be able to use a variety of power and hand tools
- Must have basic reading and communication skills
Shifts: Monday - Friday 6am - 3:30pm
Interested candidates, please submit your resume for consideration. While we appreciate all applications, only those who meet the specific requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing, naturally evolving to offer a dynamic suite of Talent Management Solutions. Our mission is to create opportunities for people and increase organization's bottom line, through maximizing the potential of human capital assets.
Thank you for your interest in joining Drake's Talent Network. To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website, join the Drake Talent Networks. It's free, simple and quick.
Thank you for applying!