Express SRG is recruiting for a HR Specialist for a large manufacturing client in London area. Reporting directly to the HR Supervisor; this role will be involved in recruitment; employee relations as well as other HR functions.
Benefits of the role:
- Base salary 50-55k.
- Overtime after 40 hours.
- Benefits on Day 1; Pension Plan.
- Opportunity for advancement; Strong HR team to work with.
- Leading global automotive manufacturer.
- Great culture; fast paced environment.
Responsibilities: (Not limited to: )
- Full cycle recruitment; manage job evaluation process.
- Responsible for onboarding process and oversee all related documentation.
- Participate in investigations related to disciplines, violence and harassment in the workplace.
- Research and recommend modifications to existing policies.
- 2 years of recent HR specialist experience- manufacturing an asset.
- Post-secondary education in HR.
- Flexibility in terms of working hour’s (dependent on production needs).
- Excellent working experience with MS Office Suite, HRIS and payroll system.
If interested; please send resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Express SRG partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Express SRG is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.