ABOUT THIS POSITION
Digital Extremes is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to join our team! The Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible in assisting in the administration of the day-to-day activities of the HR department.
- Provide HR administration support in line with business requirements
- Provide HR support to the HR Business Partner on key projects including updating relevant reports and keeping track of relevant deadlines
- Assist with preparation of new policies and procedures and maintain current policies and procedures
- Manage in-person and remote onboarding and orientation, coordinating international and domestic relocations with outside vendor, managing immigration process and work authorizations, leave administration, employment verifications
- HR-related invoice reconciliation and submission of invoices for payment
- Maintain and update Confluence (aka Wiki page)
- Assist with Canada’s Top 100 Employer annual application form
- Run Ceridian reports as required and maintain utmost confidentiality in dealing with employee information
- Maintain job descriptions and draft new ones as required
- Schedule Probationary Review meetings and serve as a back up to facilitate meetings as needed
- Assist with Background checks, Immigration and relocation, data entry and reporting
- Keep up to date on latest HR trends, best practices, and ensure compliance with employment related laws/practices
- Assist with employee experience; coordinating reward programs, gifts, prizes etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director, HR and HR Business Partner
ABOUT DIGITAL EXTREMES
- Post-Secondary Education in Human Resources Management
- 1+ years of experience directly administering benefits and immigration (visas and employer-sponsored permanent residencies).
- Knowledge of employment, immigration, and benefit-related laws and regulations.
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to pivot quickly and adapt to rapid change
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects within given timelines
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong technical skills: create hyperlinks, formatting, layout design, and print configurations in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Snipping Tool and Adobe
- CHRP designation required
Founded in 1993 by James Schmalz, Digital Extremes ranks as one of the world's top independent video game development studios. Originating with the co-creation of Epic Games' multi-million unit selling Unreal® franchise including Unreal and Unreal Tournament, Digital Extremes went on to develop Dark Sector®, BioShock® for the PlayStation®3, the BioShock 2 multiplayer campaign, and The Darkness® II.
The studio has reached its greatest critical and commercial success with the free-to-play action game, Warframe®, boasting a global community of 50 million registered players on PC, PS4™, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™.
For more information about Digital Extremes, visit www.digitalextremes.com. To sign up for Warframe, visit www.warframe.com.
WHY WORK AT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Our culture is centered on providing great opportunities to our employees so that everyone feels they are making a meaningful impact. Developing new and existing talent is our long-term focus. We are honored that our work environment has been consistently recognized as one of “Canada’s Top 100 Employers”. We summon you to join our elite team!
The rewards of a career with Digital Extremes include:
Digital Extremes is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for the next steps in the hiring process will be contacted.
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits and paid time off
- Matching RRSP plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Virtual access to Dialogue, our mental wellness and healthcare services app
- Professional development and career support
- Work-life balance fitness subsidies
- Employee recognition program to celebrate personal success through an online platform
- Be part of “Giving Back” through a multitude of fundraising venues at DE
- Virtual events such as team building exercises, Games night, Live band performances, Adult and separate children’s holiday and summer parties for global teams!
Please apply for this opportunity directly through our website: