This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
St Thomas, ON
||Sep 11, 2023
||College Diploma (3 years)
Job Location: St. Thomas, Goderich, and Stratford
Pay Rate/Range: $38.50
Shift Time(s): Day shift- no weekends or evenings
Why you’ll want this job:
- Company-paid ASE testing and training materials
- An excellent benefits package with full medical and dental plans and RRSP Program with company contribution
- Paid holidays & vacation
- Ongoing company training on state-of-the-art online system
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Annual allowances for boots and prescription safety glasses
- Discounts on cell phone plans, cars, and more through the Perk Spot program!
Required experience, skills, certifications:
- Diagnose and perform accurately all phases of vehicle and equipment repair under minimal supervision. Repairs include brakes, engine tune-ups, suspensions, drive trains, transmission clutches and other repairs.
- Remove, overhaul, and reinstall mechanical components with minimal supervision.
- Lead preventative maintenance (PMs), safety inspections and annual maintenance inspections.
- Lead road calls and emergency services as necessary.
- Professional licensed 310T Diesel Mechanic
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Must have appropriate mechanic’s tool set.
- Advanced problem-solving ability.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work assigned shift.
How to apply:
- Respond to this ad with your resumé; or
- Call our office at 519-931-7499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org