This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
Ailsa Craig, ON
||Apr 06, 2020
Craigwood Children, Youth & Family Services is a fully accredited not-for-profit children’s mental health centre providing a variety of innovative youth serving programs with locations in London and Ailsa Craig. London is a designated area in Ontario under the French Language Services Act; bilingual candidates are encouraged to consider this opportunity.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply for the following position:
We are seeking qualified On-Call staff that will suppport our programs in the evenings and over the weekend.
(Tuesday 5:00 p.m. to Wednesday 8:00 a.m.; Wednesday 5:00 p.m. to Thursday 8:00 a.m.; Thursday 5:00 p.m. to Friday 8:00 a.m.; Friday 5:00 p.m. to Monday 8:00 a.m.)
The following are essential qualifications from the successful candidate:
If successful, you must provide:
- Knowledge of appropriate legislation (CYFSA, YCJA, OH&SA).
- Demonstrated and sound knowledge of Agency policies and procedures.
- Computer literacy and keyboarding skills (ex Microsoft application, ADP, EMHWare system)
- Personal – self-management (confidence, credibility, flexibility, conflict resolution);
- Excellent judgement and demonstrated problem solving.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application including a complete resume of qualifications and experience to:
- A valid full ‘G’ class Ontario driver’s license and have your own reliable transportation (the majority of shifts are at our Ailsa Craig location).
- Current Police Records Check & Vulnerable Position Screening.
- Health Assessment.
- Be available to complete mandatory agency orientation training.
Human Resources, Craigwood Youth Services
Attn: Teresa Pinches
520 Hamilton Road, London, Ontario N5Z 1S4
Fax: (519) 432-8964
Craigwood Youth Services is dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process please contact our Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please.