The London District Catholic School Board has a reputation for excellence, with more than 3,800 employees working together to educate approximately 26,000 students at 43 elementary schools, 9 secondary schools and St. Patrick Adult and Continuing Education within Middlesex, Oxford and Elgin counties, including the cities of London, St. Thomas, Strathroy and Woodstock.
Applications are invited for the position of:
Association of Business Professionals (Non-Union Employee Group)
FULL TIME 1.0 FTE
Salary Range $72,046 to $81,873 commensurate with experience
Reporting to the Supervisor of Payroll, the successful candidate will provide support services consistent with departmental goals, the mission of the London District Catholic School Board and its strategic priorities.
Qualifications and Skills required:
Applications must include a cover letter and resume, documented proof of qualification, and the names and contact information of two professional references, one of whom is your immediate supervisor. Submit applications by 4:00 pm on Friday, December 22, 2023.
The London District Catholic schools exist to provide an educational atmosphere which fosters and directs the spiritual, intellectual, physical, and social growth of all our students to enable them to live and contribute as responsible Catholics in any society. Hiring a diverse workforce will best serve our students and promote an inclusive environment. The London District Catholic School Board is committed to equity and inclusion in the recruitment of qualified staff who reflect and support the diverse perspective and experiences and needs of our students and school communities. All hiring decisions will be fair, consistent, transparent, and made in accordance with applicable laws, including the Ontario Human Rights Code and the school board collective agreements.
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) Certification
- Minimum three to five years recent experience administering and processing unionized and non- unionized payrolls, pensions and benefits
- Thorough knowledge of related legislation, both federal and provincial
- Demonstrated understanding of the functions of an integrated HR/Payroll system
- Demonstrated ability to provide timely and accurate internal and external reports utilizing Human Resources/Payroll software
- Strong commitment to service and effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated capacity to effectively manage change and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven knowledge and experience utilizing Microsoft Office software
- Proven ability to successfully maintain confidentiality and work effectively in a team environment
- School Board experience would be an asset
The London District Catholic School Board is committed to providing accommodations. If you require accommodation to enable your participation in the interview & selection process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please advise the Board when contacted for an interview.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an
interview will be contacted.
V. Romeo, Director G. Pizzuti, Chair