||Jul 11, 2020
||High School Diploma
Drake International is looking an experienced assembler to join our clients site as a Cabinet Assembler. Our client located in South London is a leading manufacturer of high end Cabinetry - from kitchens to bedrooms to bathrooms; you name it they make it with quality & pride.
This is a full time straight day shift role that evaluation hire after 90 days. Successful candidate will be hir ed which then offers full benefits. The successful candidate will take pride in their work and will want to be part of a team that delivers only the best.
As a cabinet assembler your day will look like this:
- Prepping all cabinet parts for assembly
- Building cabinetry
- Quality control - everything needs to looks perfect
- Working with various CNC & tooling machines
Skills you need to have successful in this role include:
- Previous woodworking / assembly experience (minimum 1 year)
- Ability to read blueprints
- Mechanically inclined (Machinery, Hand & Power tools)
- Organized & meticulous
- Physical able to lift upwards of 70lbs repetitively
This position is best suited for someone who is looking to join a growing company and is looking for longevity &am p; growth.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4pm
Salary: Up to CA$16.5 per hour
Application Contact Information