We are currently recruiting to fill a Receptionist role for a temporary assignment on for our client in south London, ON!
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
- Provide reception desk coverage daily, process mail on a daily basis
- Answer incoming calls, take orders from customers
- Data entry of order information into company database
- Photocopying, filing, and other administrative activities as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 years experience with customer service or office administration
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail, comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Must have reliable transportation, as location is not bus accessible
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $16.00
- Monday to Friday, daytime hours.
Why Work for Express:
Express is a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area who has been in business 40 years. The tenure of our internal staff is 10 years, so feel confident that we know what we are doing. Let us be your stepping stone to a new opportunity!
If this position doesn’t sound like the right one for you, no problem, we have lots, so be sure and connect with us to learn about what else is available or to share with us what specifically would interest you.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
Please email your resume to jobs.londonon@expresspros .com with the title “Receptionist”