||Sep 12, 2020
||High School Diploma
Drake International is looking for an experienced Receiver/Forklift Operator for a large manufacturer in east London.
Scope of Role:
Responsible for operating a counter balance forklift for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting product. Responsible for checking all inbound and outbound products.
* Unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using a forklift
* Build crates for shipping utilizing various hand/power tools
* Verify load accuracy; check the load count, stability, and product damage, report variances as necessary.
* Coordinate packing and shipping of all products, including weighing and tracking
* Maintain the facility's equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
* Complete daily inspection of equipment.
Required Education and Experience:
* Must have valid Forklift certificate
* Must have a minimum of 1 year forklift experience preferably within a shipping/receiving department
* Must be willing to do physical work including lifting upwards of 50lbs
* Must have your own vehicle as this position is not located on a bus route
* Mu st have a clean criminal record
* Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
If you are interested in being considered, please submit your resume directly. Only candidates being considered for interviews will be contacted.
Salary: CA$18 - CA$19 per hour
Application Contact Information