||Jul 21, 2022
The packer position unloads box unto skids, box sizes may vary and prepares them for shipment. The packer may also function as a relieve operator when needed.
• When assigned to specific operation area, complete duties as associated with that assignment in a safe and effective manner.
• Perform sanitation duties as required by the Master Sanitation Schedule, with particular attention to lock out/tag out. Complete required documentation.
• Assist the plant to meet or exceed production goals.
• Maintain a clean, safe work environment that promotes associate safety and product integrity.
• All associates are responsible for the safety, quality and food safety in their work area.
Context and Scope
• Standing on a concrete floor.
• Wearing proper personal protective equipment (hair net, bump cap, ear plugs, safety shoes, and uniform).
• Bending, stooping, twist, turn, standing for extended time periods, reaching, and climbing stairs.
• Must be able to adapt to temperature.
Job Specifications/Minimum Qualifications
• Be 18 years of age or older.
• High school diploma or equivalent education
• Must be willing and able to work and accept varying shifts and schedules.
• Ability to understand and effectively communicate in English language.
• Able to work with minimal supervision.
• Good written/verbal communication (English).
• Very good interpersonal skills, with ability to influence, motivate and work in a team environment.
Arco is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Offline: This posting is currently not accepting applications.