This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Sep 21, 2023
Davis Martindale ‘Accountants with Personality’ is one of the most recognizable accounting firms in Southwestern Ontario. For over 50 years, we have proudly served and responded to the needs of our clients.
We are currently seeking an energetic, client-pleasing, plate-spinning, team-playing, designation-wielding Senior Accountant to join our growing Accounting & Assurance team at Davis Martindale.
- Planning, preparing and completing audits and reviewing working paper files primarily for mid-size to large owner-managed businesses.
- Planning, preparing and completing non-for-profit audits
- Preparing financial statements and appropriate disclosures in accordance with relevant accounting framework.
- Preparing personal and corporate tax returns.
- Preparing and analysing various other reports as required such as; special purpose audit reports, projections and forecasts, cash flow analysis, etc.
- Monitoring developments in Canadian accounting standards and financial regulatory requirements.
- Chartered Accountant designation with 3+ years of public practice experience.
- Strong auditing background with proven working paper file completion, reconciliation, investigative and problem-solving skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Canadian GAAP/CAS/ASPE/ASNPO.
- Working knowledge in various software packages, including CaseWare / CaseView, TaxPrep, Word and Excel.
- High standard of communication skills needed to effectively liaise between partners, employees, and clients.
- Commitment and organizational skills are required to meet deadlines.
- Outstanding references in support of relevant experience.
Our competitive compensation package, including RRSP matching, great benefits, professional development and training, hybrid work schedule and flexible work arrangements is designed to reward success and hard work. Details regarding compensation will be based on the successful candidate’s knowledge, skills, and experience.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity with a company that is employee focused as well as dedicated to client service, submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com.