Position: Control System Service Technician
Clockworks Automation is a Control Systems Company, specializing in turnkey controls for custom equipment. Clockworks designs and modifies systems throughout their entire lifecycle. Our target market is London and the surrounding area.
Join the Clockworks Automation team:
Dynamic and growing business.
Employee work and life balance is a priority. Day shift only. Spend every night with family.
Industry leading wages.
Pension Plan and Benefits.
Senior employees receive a company phone and vehicle.
The ability to work from a home office, with a flexible schedule.
Career development through ongoing education.
Individuals are routinely encouraged to give input on the company’s continuous improvement process.
The position being offered is for an experienced control system service technician. Duties will include providing professional services to our customers in a variety of fields including PLC programming, electrical/mechanical/fluid power troubleshooting, and onsite fabrication. The Service Technician will be expected to identify, diagnose, and solve customer’s equipment issues with little supervision while being a great ambassador for Clockworks Automation.
- Well Rounded & Comprehensive Skill Set
- Able to Work With Little Supervision
- Exceptional Mechanical, Electrical, and Fluid Power Aptitude
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Details Oriented
- Ability to follow Standards and Assist in Continuous Standards improvement
Experience and demonstrated knowledge has more weight than formal education
Typical Education Background for Applicants:
- Trade License (Required - One Or More Of):
- 433A Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (Millwright)
- 309A Construction-Maintenance Electrician
- 442A Industrial Electrician
- College Level Technology or Technician Diploma (Optional):
- Industrial Controls
(3-5 Years), must be able to provide application examples:
- Equipment Build
- Manufacturing/Controls Service & Troubleshooting
Experience with equipment in a variety of manufacturing segments:
- Food and Beverage / Process
- Building Controls
Experience with a variety of international electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics
Preference given to individuals with prior experience in build or service of systems involving integration of a large variety of automation devices such as:
- Programmable Controllers (PLC)
- Vision Systems
- Servo/Motion Control
- Operator Interfaces – HMI, MMI, OP, GUI, etc
- Windows PC Control Systems
- Fluid Power Systems
As well as more application specific devices such as:
- Peening Etchers
- Barcode or RFID Readers
- Laser Micrometers
- Force and Strain gauges
Candidates meeting these qualifications should contact Paul Taylor.
Email Address: email@example.com