||Oct 13, 2021
||High School Diploma
Arvin Sango Canada Inc. is a Tier 1 automotive parts manufacturer of exhaust systems and structural vehicle components. We have a need for Production Team Members in our London, Ontario facility.
Our Production Team Members can be assigned into the following areas: Production, Shipping & Receiving, or Quality. We are looking for a member that can work in a strong team-based environment, follow standards, solve problems and who will be committed to making improvements.
What We Have to Offer:
- Manufacturing experience is NOT required… But a strong work ethic, good attitude and willingness to learn are essential.
- Be able to work on a two-week rotating shift schedule; 6:00 am – 2:30 pm and 4:30 pm - 1:00 am
- Be available to work overtime as required, including weekends when needed.
- Have a proven and consistent work history, including good attendance.
- Have a high school diploma or GED. Proof will be required.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
If interested, please forward your resume to HRCanada@arvinsango.com.
Satisfactory Criminal Background check must be completed prior to commencement of employment.
No phone calls, agencies or walk-ins please. We will only contact candidates that we wish to interview. Arvin Sango Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
- Competitive wages.
- Company paid benefits – Family health, drug, dental & vision plans.
- STD, LTD, life insurance, paramedical services.
- Company RRSP and DPSP savings plans.
- Participation in Company’s discretionary bonus plan.
- Paid vacation.
- Annual allowance for safety shoes & work clothes.
- High-tech, air conditioned and a very clean work environment.