||Nov 19, 2020
||College Diploma (3 years)
Strong PLC, robotics and control wiring background. Writing and debugging of PLC and Robotic programs. Install, maintain, test, troubleshoot and industrial equipment and associated electrical and electronic controls.
* Read and interpret drawings and electrical code specifications to determi ne layout of industrial electrical equipment installations.
* Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records in accordance standards established by the company.
* Must be able to maintain and trouble shoot-welding equipment. (mig and spot).
* Understand PLC ladder logic and text-based logic programs.
* Design, develop, and program new PLC systems
* Perform programmer duties on projects.
* Act as programming technical lead when needed
* Debug / repair equipment
* Create and read logic and flow diagrams for program design, programming, simulation
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
* College or industry diploma in PLC programming, industrial electrical and robotics equipment.
* Trade certification or Apprenticeship an asset.
* 3-5 years' work experience in the electrical and/or robotics programming fie ld.
* Good understanding of the production environment, good analytical and math skills
* Outstanding verbal and written communication, with excellent organizational skills.
* Must be able to work independently and in team setting and ask for expertise of others when needed
Salary: CA$63000 - CA$69000 per year
Application Contact Information