A London area manufacturer is seeking a values-based, participatory, leader responsible for providing strategic leadership and oversight of all financial services, accounting, procurement, and financial planning.
- Traditional duties around financial reporting, controls and policies this role is accountable for the provision of all accounting, treasury, tax, credit services, capital planning, external audit compliance, financial and risk management activities.
- Provides strategic financial management and operational people-centered leadership to both an assigned portfolio and the organization as a whole; Annual business planning and oversight of financial planning; Develop standardized reporting model for financial and decision support information.
- Maintenance of all capital budgets and planning; Leads the implementation of case costing for evaluating investment decision making.
- Creates organizational planning and reporting systems.
- Excellent communication skills to present financial results/ asset performance to stakeholders both internally and externally
- Highly organized with excellent time management & being able to prioritize tasks
- A strong problem solver with a positive attitude and excellent relationship management skills
- Maintain a system of controls over all treasury, payroll and bank transactions
- Execute timely reporting, tax filings and audited financial statement issuance to ensure regulatory compliance and optimization of US, Canadian, and other jurisdictional tax outcomes
Please submit your resume via the Knighthunter site to be considered for this opportunity.
Job Offline: This posting is currently not accepting applications.